Sign in to follow this  
Trumpet1

What is simconnect event for G1000 Nav 1-2 button push?

If you click on the NAV button on the G1000 PFD, the NAV cursor (blue box outline) moves from one NAV to the other to show which NAV you will be entering the frequency for. I can't find the corresponding simconnect event for this button, or a keyboard shortcut for it. Ditto the COM 1-2 button on the PFD. Note, I am not talking about the frequency sway between current and standby.

Regards,

Dave

If you click on the NAV button on the G1000 PFD, the NAV cursor (blue box outline) moves from one NAV to the other to show which NAV you will be entering the frequency for. I can't find the corresponding simconnect event for this button, or a keyboard shortcut for it. Ditto the COM 1-2 button on the PFD. Note, I am not talking about the frequency sway between current and standby.

Regards,

Dave

The SDK doc give you this :

KEY_G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY1, to

KEY_G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY12 G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY1, to

G1000_PFD_SOFTKEY12 Initiate the action for the icon displayed in the softkey position.

Maybe one of theses 12 buttons may be the one ^_^

Thanks for the reply, but I think the soft keys are the 12 buttons on the bottom of the G1000 display. They are probably called soft keys because their function changes depending on where in the menu structure you are - the labels are just above then on the screen and change. -Dave