Sign in to follow this  
Gemelli

FSUIPC not working in 2.4

I know that peter supose to make a 2.4 support version , but the last version make my P3d crash. does someone got same

Yes I have the same issue. Have eliminated everything else and it seems to be fsuipc. I think Peter is away until the 9th so its just a case of waiting.

I thought I read posts saying that the latest out works fine? Only Simconnect.exe may have to be re-ran in some cases to make it function.

I have the latest version as spirit_66 and it works fine for me.

Danny

Works fine here also!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

FSUIPC latest version immediately crashes P3d 2.4 where it cuts out and exits the screen within seconds. .I removed FSUIPC and 2.4 works fine. I reinstalled FSUIPC again and immediately crashed P3d 2.4

4936c working here.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

I was having the same problem with P3D v2.3, so I uninstalled everything and did a complete new install of everything. I even downloaded all  copies of everything like FSUIPC and now everything works in P3D v2.4. Try deleting it and get a fresh download of FSUIPC and see if that helps.

Howard

FSUIPC can cause an R6025 error with Tessellation off. Presumably because memory addresses are different from V2.3.