Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

I can't believe how good the new Global 1.30 looks in FSX

...day or night!  I just don't understand why it looked so bad inside P3D?!?!?!?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Night shot...leaving KFNT behind..heading towards Detroit, Michigan

I don't know what they did but this 1.30 update is fantastic! The look and feel pre and post update is huge. Great screen shots!

I don't understand. In another topic, you were screaming to the four winds that FTX Global 1.30 was the work of the devil, the worst thing to ever happen in the simulation world, you were saying that it ruined your installation of p3d. Besides that, you attacked anyone that said it was something wrong in your installation, and now you are praising the product? I don't understand mate....

Anyway, fantastic shots! I don't know what they did in 1.30, but the result is wonderful...

Cheers!

I don't understand. In another topic, you were screaming to the four winds that FTX Global 1.30 was the work of the devil, the worst thing to ever happen in the simulation world, you were saying that it ruined your installation of p3d. Besides that, you attacked anyone that said it was something wrong in your installation, and now you are praising the product? I don't understand mate....

Anyway, fantastic shots! I don't know what they did in 1.30, but the result is wonderful...

Cheers!

Wha?......I have been very clear, that in P3D.. (in my personal opinion), it is dark, the tree sprites do not translate well, and in FSX......it is superb!  I have been very clear about this. You need to revisit my thread....you will see this clearly...lol.  Anyway, thank you ...I enjoy contributing to the forum...   I have never attacked anyone...from where, do you read this?  Show me....this 'attack'....   I have maintained a stong, resolute opinion that  ORBX Global v1.30 in P3D does NOT work well. That is my personal take..and that would not be 'attacking' anybody.  You are reading too much into this...or someone has colorized my opinion of P3D's translation of the Global 1.30 textures...to be (because I hold a negative view), an attack...and you bought into that.  I do not attack anybody..and allow them their opinion(s)....as I hope,... they will allow me, mine.   :rolleyes:  

Post Edit:  Sbacchini, as to my P3D v2.3...it is working like a charm...all cleared up...and in fact..is giving me FPS performance, I have never seen to date...even in very detailed, and 5 layered clouds from ASN.  No sir...my P3D experience is now top notch, with the version that visually I love...and clouds that are full, fat, lush, and look like full, fat, and lush...I am once again in P3D-heaven....no complaints.....

Mitch

I don't know what they did but this 1.30 update is fantastic! The look and feel pre and post update is huge. Great screen shots!

Yes...absolutely...in FSX...you'd have to pull v1.30 from my cold, dead hands....wonderful...inside FSX.  ORBX puts out great stuff!

Mitch

Yes, 1.3 is looking absolutely stunning in FSX ........ poor old P3D'ers!  :ph34r:   :lol:

Nice ones Mitch! I too am enjoying 1.3.

Thank you, Tim, and Tim..it is killing me...waiting for what you have advised us about....true wave animation in the coming SP2?    The drool pool is growing....

Mitch

Reading the positive posts about 1.3, you have all encouraged me to go to my computer now and download 1.3. 

I, at this time, endorse Global 1.30 only for FSX.  Other opinions installed in P3D.x, will vary.

Installed in FSX?   KILLER WIN!   :lol: