Sign in to follow this  
olliecast

mytraffic x 5.4c light effect file in dx10

Hi all,

Im trying to get my nav lights working with my traffic x and dx10 scenery fixer.

I have the strobe lights working but in the mytraffic x aircraft config it only has the fx for the strobes and not the nav lights.

Where are the files for the nav effects in mytraffic?

Thanks

Ollie

Hi Ollie, I have recently started using DX10 fixer but have not checked my traffic X at night yet. I will check it when I get a chance in the next few days and get back to you.

Cheers.

Hi Ollie, just tested it and all the lights at night of my traffic X are working, taxi, landing, strobes and navigation.

I am running the latest DX10 fixer version 2.4. So must be something to do with your DX10 fixer settings or version.

Might be worth backing up "Shaders10" folder by renaming it to "BACKUP_Shaders10". It is found in User\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX, re-apply the DX10 fixer options and start FSX. FSX will now build a new "Shaders10".

Seb

Thanks for the testing.

Reviewing mine the nav lights do flash but are very faint from a distance.the strobe loghts are clearly visable

The standard aircraft lights seem ok (im assuming some of these still run in mytraffic as some lights seem lighter than others)

Would you mind sharing your fixer settings?

Im running maguisoft shader so could that have an impact?

Below is a video of what im experiencing

Nav lights:

Thanks

Ollie