Sign in to follow this  
S.Keller

PMDG, thank you.

PMDG-Team, i just wanna thank you for all you work you doing since many years now and what you have presented us with the NGX. Since, a few days ago a new Airbus Addon has been released and i got really disappointed with the result, i really can dignify your work with the 737. It´s just an outstanding work with so many details and so much love.

I just cant wait for new Products! Let´s hope for your next narrow body aircraft to do some nice short and mid haul flights!

Thanks to all PMDG-guys!!

Ps. i would love to show you some screenshots ive collected so far, but it seems that uploads are not possible here. anyway, thanks PMDG!

Ps. i would love to show you some screenshots ive collected so far, but it seems that uploads are not possible here. anyway, thanks PMDG!

They are.  Just upload them to a picture sharing site like PicasaWeb, or imgur, etc, and then link to the picture, or embed it using the picture-icon at the top of the Post window (the window that I'm currently typing in - at the top, it has B I U and so on, all the way across until you see a picture icon.  Click on that, paste the link in the window that pops up.  Done.  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers