Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Is anyone getting wonky issues with UT2 in v2.4?

Hello all, ever since v2.4 (fresh install), has anyone experienced strange behavior with Ultimate Traffic 2 (yes, yes I know it is not supported). It has worked impeccably in all P3D versions (using (EMT tool) but now, when I load the sim, the airports are nicely populated with AI aircraft.

Yet, as soon as I pushback, all AI disappears, regardless of which airport.

Just wondering if anyone else has weird issues.

Mario Di Lauro

There is a new tool ready released two days ago maybe this will help

Thanks Richard - unfortunately, that is the tool that I used, solely for UT2. Tries reinstalling to no avail.

Let me know how it works for you though - it be nice if you didn't have this issue - would give me hope :).

Mario Di Lauro

Thanks Richard - unfortunately, that is the tool that I used, solely for UT2. Tries reinstalling to no avail.

Let me know how it works for you though - it be nice if you didn't have this issue - would give me hope :).

Mario have you tried this - you have to do this to get it to work

whh5qt.jpg

es3epg.jpg

Rich Sennett

Is it working for anyone? Was planning on upgrading today but concerned about this.

Thanks for the replies.

Richard, I will re-attempt and take a  close look at your suggestions - thanks a million!

Mario Di Lauro