Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Fix list after SP1

Dumb question but after saving it how do you get the file back in the main file or just saving it is enough

Not a dumb question.  Just saving it is enough.  If you have the FSX SDK you could use the CAB tool to turn the folder back into a cab file but you don't need to...it will use the directory just fine.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I need help fixing 2 small issues.

The Fuel Reset switch does not work in the vc after the Engine performance mod.

EPS switch shouldn't turn on the light from the armed position unless the battery is off.

I am not a coder otherwise I'd fix these myself if I could. Can these be fixed? Thank you.

OK, had a good two leg flight with it today, and I'm very impressed. Still haven't done the mods yet, but Burt was right.. Pretty good right outa the box.

Anyhow... I was kinda laughing at ATC... "Pal-Late-us"..  Every time I've been at the field, we've called it "Pa-lot-us". Anyone have any ideas on which is right?

I'm tired... so I'm off.

I need help fixing 2 small issues.

The Fuel Reset switch does not work in the vc after the Engine performance mod.

EPS switch shouldn't turn on the light from the armed position unless the battery is off.

I am not a coder otherwise I'd fix these myself if I could. Can these be fixed? Thank you.

AtlanticFlyer is working on the first item.  Not sure about the second.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Anyhow... I was kinda laughing at ATC... "Pal-Late-us"..  Every time I've been at the field, we've called it "Pa-lot-us". Anyone have any ideas on which is right?

Jetfly, a major European operator of the PC-12 pronounces it "Pilot-us" (the word pilot with 'us' at the end), on their promotional video:-

Personally, I had always thought it was "Pih-LAH-tus"  (pi as in the start of the word pin, la as in the start of the word lark, and tus, as in tusk).

Who knows which is right.  :)    We could always phone Pilatus in Switzerland and see how they answer the phone.  :lol: 

That Jetfly is my favorite repaint. I am disappointed there are no repaints at all for this great airplane. So many to do. Royal Flying Doctors. Jetfly. Some private companies in America.

Jetfly, a major European operator of the PC-12 pronounces it "Pilot-us" (the word pilot with 'us' at the end), on their promotional video:-

Personally, I had always thought it was "Pih-LAH-tus"  (pi as in the start of the word pin, la as in the start of the word lark, and tus, as in tusk).

Who knows which is right.  :)    We could always phone Pilatus in Switzerland and see how they answer the phone.  :lol:

Pilatus' United States offices pronounces it "puh-lah-tus"

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

We could always phone Pilatus in Switzerland and see how they answer the phone. :lol:

LOL.. "Ahh... yea... some of us at AVSIM would like to know..."  But that wouldn't work.. Swizz accent would just confuse the whole thing! :lol:

Pilatus' United States offices pronounces it "puh-lah-tus"

That's how I've been saying it too. Americans are always right, even when it's not our plane :P

The pilot figures seem to be too small. Anybody else notice this?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Personally, I had always thought it was "Pih-LAH-tus" (pi as in the start of the word pin, la as in the start of the word lark, and tus, as in tusk).

This is quite precise! And the company, who just recently (August 1, 2014, National Holidy of Switzerland) had the rollout of their first business jet PC-24, is named after the prominent mountain Pilatus next to the Pilatus factories (see below).

The pilot figures seem to be too small. Anybody else notice this?

Don't forget that the PC-12 is quite a large aircraft in the range of single-engine turboprops!

And here's the Pilatus mountain:

bild90.jpg

Felix

Hey Flyfox, understood, but the pilot figures are too small on Carenado's rendition of this aircraft. Look up some quick pics on the internet and you can see what I'm referring too. I was sort of surprised seeing this error from Carenado (although the pilot figure in the Caravan is also out of scale).

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Personally, I hate people/pilots in the plane. Turns an amazing graphic piece of art into  cheese-ville. The graphics of the people are always horrendous. Always.

I've been in the PC12... it is a monster... It's really amazing that it's single pilot cert. Not a fan of the cockpit though.. the panel it huge... The glare shield tops out just under your nose when adjusted to the adjustment markers. The panel has a slight away angle, making it feel even bigger.. and it really commands your attention when you sit in it. I imagine it's almost like the engineers seat in a B 36.

Great shot of the mountain! That is very pretty.

Personally, I hate people/pilots in the plane. Turns an amazing graphic piece of art into cheese-ville. The graphics of the people are always horrendous. Always.

It'd be nice to see women from time to time.  The whole race is nearly extinct in simming.

Gregg Seipp

If I had the cash, I would have a PC12-NG for sure. If you can afford the fuel, it's far more reliable and versatile then anything out there... and far far easier to fly then it's appearance forebodes. Even fully loaded, the landing speeds are not much faster then top winger Cessna's. About the only other plane with "station wagon" like seating is the Avanti 180-II... but that thing is fast on approach, and there's that multi engine endorsement hazel... and the panel is Pro 21 with the appearance of a cargo hauler. Well there's the King Airs too, but you would need the 350 to equal the PC12, but you still get allot more for the money with the 12.

Ok. /dreaming off.