Sign in to follow this  
400kformysalary

Juenaue PAJN taxiway and runway elevation problem

Hi, i just purchased ORBX PAJN scenery and i have this stupid bug.  <_<

Some parts of the runway and taxiway seem to be plummeting, i assume it is a elevation problem, so i disable the elevation correction in ftx vector straight away and it still dont fix the issue. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!! 

What's your mesh set at? Needs to be 5m.

Playing with Vector won't fix PAJN issues because it is a Southern Alaskan region airport, so you need SAK. If you have that, then getting support should be easy. I had an incorrect airport elevation and they simply sent me the relevant file to fix it.

Yeah, it needs to be at 5m. Couple of clicks to the left. Found that out the hard way for myself...

Mike

PAJN is made to be used with SAK as stated in the purchasing page. If you don't have SAK, using PAJN as a standalone may indeed bring problems.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Me thinks that's the problem too...

Ok I'm still waiting the support to get back at me.. I finally bought the SAK after hours of frustatingly trying to fix this...

While waiting, anyone know other clues?

Nevermind!!! Installing SAK fixes the Issue!!

Thanks guys!!!

Excellent. Hope you enjoy your new area to explore. Once the bug bites, their detailed regions extend all the Monterey, California...