Sign in to follow this  
Rimax

Assignements in Saitek ProFlight Yoke

I'm doing my first steps with LINDA, so I've a very reduced knowledge about the way to do some things.

I've a Saitek Proflight Yoke, that has 3 Modes for programming the switches and buttons, so everyone of them has 3 possibilities.

I don't know if I can make LINDA assignements in any of the Modes, but if it is possible I've had not found the way to do so. Any help about this ?

Rimax, welcome to LINDA. If you Saitek Proflight Yoke output distinct codes for the same button in each of the 3 modes then it is possible that LINDA will see these. To test this open FSX and select the Joystick page in LINDA. Pressing each button should highlight a line for your yoke. Change the mode and press the same button again to see if it is identified as a different button. If so you can assign a function/action to see button line.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Scotflieger, Thank you very much for your quick responde.

Effectively each button is identified as a different one in the 3 modes. Do you think I should save the profile after programming the 3 (or 2) modes, or mode per mode ?. When assigning a different mode I have to overwrite the former as I don't get a screen for each mode.

Hi Rimax

You can save your LINDA settings at any point. After each one or after a group of functions have been programmed against a button or switch.

Have you checked that in each Mode that a particular button highlights a separate line entry in LINDA? I have a CH Eclipse Yoke which looks as below on LINDA but it does not have multiple modes per button. You can see that I have assigned FSX functions to buttons 1, 9 and 10.

You will not get a separate screen for each mode. So if the same button highlights the same line (as line 2 is below) then LINDA cannot handle more than one mode. This functionality would normally be handled by Saitek's own software

LINDAyoke.jpg

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew