Sign in to follow this  
MattX

RXP GNS Integration crash

Hello,

I just installed the RXP GNS430/530 WAAS and when I install the RXP with the Realair Duke V2 config panel, everytime it crash when FSX is loading, same for Carenado's planes with rxp installers.

But when I install the RXP with the default rxp installer it works and no crash. Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

I can't have a 3D GNS and the default gps's remains here, that's a little anoying.

Can you check your Windows event log for the details to that crash? It should have generated an entry pointing to a module.

The RXP gauge needs a proper RXPGNS.INI in the aircraft's folder (for example: SimObjects\Airplanes\RealAir Duke Turbine). You can check if such a file is around. I think the Realair config tool takes care of that but maybe something went wrong.

If the gauges constantly crash, it makes sense to reset their MEM files. Find them at own_documents\rxpGnsSim\Nonvol. You can safely delete those while the sim isn't running. They will be rebuild on the next start and then should be error-free.

First of all, there is no legitimate "RXP GNS430/530 WAAS" gauge for FSX.

What gauge do you have and where did you get it ?

Bert

First of all, there is no legitimate "RXP GNS430/530 WAAS" gauge for FSX.

I'm puzzled by this comment.  On the Reality XP page, they list  "GNS 430 WAAS XP GPS", and the same thing for the 530.

You bought them separately from RXP?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |