Sign in to follow this  
Pooch

Wonderful Suisse 2004 (once again) - new info

Hi Folks,I e-mailed Daniel Gauthier of the Suisse 2004 team concerning the files which were recently uploaded to Avsim. He told me these are the original Suisse 2004 files compiled into an exe file. So if you have already downloaded ALL of the individual files for Suisse 2004, the latest upload won't have anything new. But, I'd suggest that you check the description (in Avsim library)of which airports the files include to be sure you've previously downloaded all of them.For those who are new to Suisse 2004, you are in luck! Now you have them all in 3 files instead of having to download many individual files.I highly recommend Suisse 2004 to any who haven't tried it as yet. ALso, suggest that you get a good mesh to go with it. I've use a freeware mesh(search Avsim)which works well.IMHO, Suisse 2004 ranks at the top along with the very best freeware scenery.Have fun. Thanks Avsim for this great site..........

Guest shanwick

HowardThanks for this info - very useful :-) David

Hi Howard,sorry, I just see 4 pages of individual scenery files for Suisse 2004. Could you please mention the file names of this collection you are talking of.ThanksPeterIntel Mobo D875PBZ with Intel CPU P4 3.20GHz2.0 Gig 333MHz DDR SDRAMAsus / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 (Omega 1.6177) (Q) (256 MB)Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 19"CH Yoke and PedalsWindows XP SP2

Hi Howard,thanks very much. The link worked and I downloaded the files.I did not find them because I searched for "suisse 2004" ( with a space between suisse and 2004 ), whilst these files are without the space.CiaoPeterIntel Mobo D875PBZ with Intel CPU P4 3.20GHz2.0 Gig 333MHz DDR SDRAMAsus / NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 (Omega 1.6177) (Q) (256 MB)Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 19"CH Yoke and PedalsWindows XP SP2