Sign in to follow this  
ooddoo

Removing Altitidue Constraints

Hi,

I would like to ask please, when in a SID there are altitude constraints and ATC lifts them, how can you remove them?

Thanks a lot!

when in a SID there are altitude constraints and ATC lifts them, how can you remove them?

Roll the altitude wheel to the next higher altitude and click ALT INTV.  I believe this is explained in the tutorials, which you should fly.  They will help you understand all kinds of extra information.

Additionally, you can also go to the LEGS page, press DEL and click on the right side line select key on the line that contains the constraint.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi ooddoo (as I can't see your real name)

If you wish to go beyond the line and want to become really proficient dealing with the NG FMC, I highly recommend you the FMC User's Guide book by Bill Bulfer. You can check here:

http://www.cockpitcompanion.com/cat-fmc.cfm

The book is about the real FMC, since addresses some (very few) features that aren't modeled in the NGX (e.g: PERFormance INITialization REQUEST feature) but believe me, I've found on this book the biggest 737NG FMC information/manual source. Price? $55. It worth? Every penny.

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II