Sign in to follow this  
awash2002

fuel remaining

I'm still having fuel remaining issues and low fuel flow issues when I go to full throttle takeoff it should be nearly 45gph and not 33gph Carenado clearly stated that the plane I have gotten from flight1 is the latest well I'm calling their bluff on that if it did indeed have the latest patches those problems would have already been addressed now wouldn't they? I'm not a flightsim designer but I know my stuff when it comes to aircraft I've been around aircraft all my life and I read up on all the latest aircraft

I just checked it and it still says 120 gallons so I'm calling their bluff on the fuel remaining fix they never offered to send me a patch for that or anything good job Carenado you just lost a customer 

I just checked the air file for mine and it shows the estimated max fuel flow is 30.559.  I just did a flight and fuel flow seemed about 5 GPH-ish low in the climb based on the numbers I have and 1gph low at 23000 ft (19 instead of 20).  I got those numbers from an article so, not sure how accurate they are.  My flight was about an hour and I think it used about 1/4 of the fuel or so...that's a guess.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

How do I get my aircraft to show the current fuel on board instead of max fuel of 120 gallons it's still showing 120 and the tanks are 49 each 

How do I get my aircraft to show the current fuel on board instead of max fuel of 120 gallons it's still showing 120 and the tanks are 49 each

Mine shows the correct value.  Perhaps you should tell Carenado that Flight1 needs to update their installer.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM