Sign in to follow this  
Guest BodoM

Ready for Pushback Delta?

Guest jscharpf

I have the second generation VMAX RFPB. I can't find a Delta Airlines repaint anywhere. There is one download for Delta at the Panelshop.com website, but I can't get that to work. It shows up with an all black screen.Anybody here have RFBP and know where I can get a Delta livery?ThanksJeff Scharpf

Guest BodoM

I do not understand why you do not use the RFP Support forum. After using the SEARCH function I got the following results I pasted in here regarding the installation of User Repaints:Here is an example for the AER Lingus livery but goes teh same with Delta:AER LINGUS Boeing 747-100 (EI-ASJ) ***************************************************************************************This package contains the altered fuselage and wing textures for the Aer Linguslivery for the Ready for Pushback 742 package only._______________________________________________________________________________________Credits; Original textures and livery by; Bodo Mueller_______________________________________________________________________________________INSTALLATIONYou have to own the original Ready For Pushback 747 aircraft with the PAXINLET model in use.Please use the VMAX House livery as basis for this livery.Cut and paste the following text to your VMAX House Livery.cfg-file or if have changed the name of your VMAX 742 folder this texture needs the 742 paxinlet model.NOTE! Replace the X on line 1 with the number in order ofyour file - example: if it is the third texture, replace X with "2"---CUT BELOW THIS LINE---[fltsim.x] title=Vmax 747-200 VMAX AER LINGUSsim=Vmax_Classicmodel=panel=sound=texture=aakb_checklists=Boeing747-200_checkkb_reference=Boeing747-200_refatc_type=Boeingatc_id_enable=1atc_id=EI-ASJatc_id_color=0xffffffffeditable=0atc_airline=atc_flight_number=atc_heavy=1ui_manufacturer=Ready For Pushbackui_type=747-100ui_variation=Aer Lingus old colorsvisual_damage=1description=Vmax Classic 747-200Manufactured between 1970 and 1986nPowered by 4 Pratt & Whitney JT9D Engines Copyright of Ralph's Panel Shop and Vmax Flight Systems---STOP CUTTING HERE---In addition to the directions posted right above, from the readme, you need to make sure that the additional texture files necessary are in the aircraft texture folder you are trying to add. I added the Orient Thai (listed as "Thai Orient") 742 pax a/c tonight, and in order for it to load correctly, you need to put the info in the aircraft.cfg as stated, make sure to specify the model in the previous aircraft in the folder (assuming that there is indeed one there)--just copy and paste from farther up in the aircraft.cfg, and finally make sure that you copy from the "texture" folder in your aircraft folder (i.e. the folder marked "texture", not "texture.xx"--with "xx" standing for whatever the aircraft you are currently trying to add is) making sure NOT to overwrite. I hope this makes sense and helps you...___________________________Best Regards,Bodo M