Sign in to follow this  
Carob

737-200 panel

Hello.

Does anyone know of a panel for the 737-200 that works in FSX?  I don't seem to see any.

Thanks!

The TinMouse (or TinFork, if you need a VC) project package works in FSX.

Okay...

Where do I find it?  Is it free?  Pay?

Then you're searching for something different than what I am.  That was the whole point of my orig post.  I can't find any there.

I did finally find it.  I was looking in the Panel section and it was in the Orig Aircraft section.  However, this is a full package, which is great, but the panel requires a registered version of FSUIPC.  Something the user doesn't have and isn't willing to get for this one purpose.

I still haven't found any other panels though.

The registered version of FSUIPC is only used by the TM panel for the "fix control wheel acceleration" function, nothing more.

I only run unregistered, too and the panel still works for me.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

You say you are using this with the free version of FSUIPC?  If so, do the spoilers work correctly?  According to the documentation...

New to v1.30:  use of the FS-standard keyboard control is now supported, but axis control (i.e. levers on hardware controllers) must be done as described below.  To program a FSUIPC button for the arm/disarm function, you will need to program the button to OFFSET BYTE SET (as described for the Throttle Trim) with offset=x6D11 and parameter=1.  For those using hardware control levers, you will need to set the lever to control levers, you will need to set the lever to control PROP PITCH 1 (using FSUIPC) and not to control the spoiler axis directly.  The panel will intercept the control input from the PROP PITCH 1 axis and control the spoilers independently as FS'S flawed spoiler control logic.

After installing everything (including the updates) it doesn't seem to work correctly but I don't have the paid version of FSUIPC to do what's above.

The spoiler control note is just for a hardware controller, which I do not have.

In the TinFork (see signature), I have assigned SHIFT+F5/F6/F7/F8 for spoiler control, but this can't be used with the default TinMouse panel.

I guess that explains why you didn't have issues then.  I do have spoilers assigned to hardware controls.

I guess that package won't work for me.

You don't need spoilers most of the time, so why let them be a dealbreaker?

(Arming and stowing can be done with a keystroke each.)