Sign in to follow this  
Guest jwhak1

Errors In Flight Sim

Guest jwhak1

Hello, Would anyone know if this is possible. I have been having a few errors occur every now and then and these things just started out of the blue occasionally. I have quite a bit of add-on software for this game. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to re-install just the flight sim files kinda like a sfc /scannow type of deal to where it would just install like the essential flight sim files.. (kinda crazy question.) But this error has been shutting my flight sim down after a couple hours in flight while on a leg and it is disipointing the tar out of me... Thanks,

If you reinstall just the flight sim files, the add-ons will still be there. Very likely it is one of the add-ons causing the error. You may wish to expand your post a bit more--what does the error message say? When did "out of the blue" happen? I suspect that date and the date of one of your add-on installs probably coincides.-John

Guest jwhak1

Yes Sir, I am thinking it was one of the add on planes I installed ATR42 and a Saab 340.. I just removed them and I am gonna take it from there..If the error comes up again.. I will take note of it.I appreciate your help.

Guest jwhak1

>If you reinstall just the flight sim files, the add-ons will>still be there. Very likely it is one of the add-ons causing>the error. You may wish to expand your post a bit more--what>does the error message say? When did "out of the blue">happen? I suspect that date and the date of one of your>add-on installs probably coincides.>>-JohnHey John got the problem ironed out... (whew) Thanks