Sign in to follow this  
Capt Pugwash

CLS Boeing 747 200/300hd - Just Flight 50% off

I took the 747 out of moth balls to try the update.  Not too bad and worth the $7.  Plenty of  add on repaints.  If fact I doubt if I will ever use many of them, which brings up the question is there an easy way to delete some of them? 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I took the 747 out of moth balls to try the update.  Not too bad and worth the $7.  Plenty of  add on repaints.  If fact I doubt if I will ever use many of them, which brings up the question is there an easy way to delete some of them?

Just remove the paint jobs you don't want from the aircraft.cfg.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Its super smooth and its well worth the upgrade fee.

Excellent!  Thank you, sir.

Its super smooth and its well worth the upgrade fee.

Excellent!  Thank you, sir.

Aargh!  Missed the sale.  I was really busy taking care of my fish tanks and had the uk/na times mixed up.  Will still buy in the near future at regular price. 

I missed this.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm so glad they're updating.  Back in 2011, they had planned on it but it went stale by 2012.  I'm so looking forward to this more than anything at the moment.

I talked to CLS via their Facebook today about the DC-10 V2 and they said.

"Commercial Level Simulations Hi there, It is currently in the last stages of testing."

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Just remove the paint jobs you don't want from the aircraft.cfg.

I was hoping there was an easier way similar to Airbus X, whcih allows you to uninstall any repaints using their "livery manager".

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I was hoping there was an easier way similar to Airbus X, whcih allows you to uninstall any repaints using their "livery manager".

I don't think CLS has anything like that. Removing them from the CFG is pretty easy though.If you dont feel comfortable doing it tell me what liverys you want to keep and I'll edit a cfg and send it to you.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Thanks David, I am ok with that since I have done it several times.  I guess I am just lazy at this old age.

Carl

"Commercial Level Simulations Hi there, It is currently in the last stages of testing."

Whoa!  I'm so excited.  Thanks for the info.  I'm off to the CLS forum now to ask if it's possible for them to include clear vc windows.  I love their add ons, but I don't like the type of window tint they use (way too dark).

*edit*  Do you know how I can get a hold of CLS?  I don't have Facebook.  Their forum is now "read only".  I tried sending an e-mail but it's not getting through.

That's great news David love the DC-10 looking forward to my favorite bird.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.