Sign in to follow this  
ega

No program on screen but it is on Task Manager

I posted here on 21st September requesting help to deal with a  problem related to both PFPX and EZCA that are shown in the task Manager but not under Applications. This means that programs are launched but they are not visible on the screen - EZCA is perfectly set on EXE.XML but does not show under  Addons in FSX menu bar.

By that time I tried a number of issues (including reinstallation of the faulty programs - that did not fixed the problem) until finally the problem vanished but I never figured out how...

Now I face the same problem and I wonder whether someone did have a similar problem and can give some hints how to solve it.

Thanks    

Edmundo Azevedo

Kill that task in task manager, then start it manually..

I haven't used EZDOK in a while and can't remember if you just use hot-keys to bring up the interface...

Thanks Jim. I have done that, but the program shows up again in the task manager (of course) but does not show in any window...quite weird but  a Internet search reveals that is problem is relatively common. Yet I could not find a solution.

Edmundo Azevedo

Run FSX and when the sim screen does not appear press ALT+ENTER until in Windowed mode, then close down with the window on the monitor of choice. 

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com