Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Chuck Lischer's SF260 Marchetti

This is/was Chuck Lischer's Marchetti SF260;

newgoldreal.jpg

Chuck Lischer was killed June 27 2006 when a small military jet he was piloting during a radar test crashed into a wooded area near Ocean City Municipal Airport in Maryland. He was 61. I expect he's now giving aerobatic lessons to the angels. :angel:

Chuck was a very well known aerobatic display pilot in his F260 which, over the years had many paint jobs, all of them dark blue. My repaint represents, as far as I can manage, the way it looked just prior to his crash. There are a couple of anomalies  which are down to the modelling of RealAir's marvellous add-on.

The rivet counters among you will quickly suss them out! :smile:

newgold1.jpg

newgold2.jpg

newgold3.jpg

newgold4.jpg

Finally, I'd like to say, if any aircraft in FSX is worthy of a 'bringing up to date' it's this one. How about it RealAir? I, for one would buy it as a new product as opposed to an update as I know there's a lot of work to be done.

Anyway, it's on AVSIM in left and right seat versions.

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Awesome!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Once again a nice job Ron and a wonderful tribute to Chuck!  These are stylish little Italian stallions and I would be first in line to purchase a RealAir update.