Sign in to follow this  
raam123

C-130 flyable ?

I find the CS C130 unflyable.

Specially in crosswind seems the rudder is not effective on the ground and a/c rolls out of runway.

What do you think ? Maybe someone made some mod for the aircraft.cfg?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Specially in crosswind seems the rudder is not effective on the ground and a/c rolls out of runway.

No problem here

I have been flying the CS C-130 for well over 1 year and do not have a problem. I would suggest that you might want to uninstall and reinstall the aircraft. Good luck....it is a fun plane to fly particularly with unimproved and short runways!!!

I have been flying the CS C-130 for well over 1 year and do not have a problem. I would suggest that you might want to uninstall and reinstall the aircraft. Good luck....it is a fun plane to fly particularly with unimproved and short runways!!!

You didn't encounter lack of rudder during strong crosswind ?

As well as on the ground when applying reverse on one side the a/c start to spin like YoYo... ?

Sorry, let me clarify. I do not have rudder pedals and use auto rudder, thus I do not know about that. As for reverse thrust I have only used reverse thrust on all engines. I am not quite as advanced in my sim controls as I believe you might be, therefor my earlier comment about no problems probably does not apply in your situation. I wish I could be of more help.

You didn't encounter lack of rudder during strong crosswind ?

As well as on the ground when applying reverse on one side the a/c start to spin like YoYo... ?

Nothing like that here. Ditto the reinstall

Sign in to follow this