Sign in to follow this  
PCAviator

Flight Sim Deal of the Week - MilViz 737-200c Add-ons - 30% OFF

FSDOW-MV737.jpg

Exclusive Deal - Save 30% and Get the Amazing MilViz 737-200 Classic Jetliner right now at PC Aviator for just $34.99

This is a highly-rated jet add-on for FSX and P3D (separate version for P3Dv2) and can be yours now for a great low price.

Offer Ends 21st October 2014 - Act Now to get this aircraft in your virtual hangar today via Instant Download!

The 737 series is the best-selling jet airliner in the history of aviation.

High Performance and Packed with Features

The B737-200c model depicted in this package is a highly detailed replica of its real-life counterpart. The model was created by using high quality digital photos, plans sourced directly from Boeing and many, many countless hours of testing, revising and testing again!

This product contains Service Pack 5.

The product includes a Universal 1LW FMC that is fully functional (given FSX's limitations) and is updateable via Navigraph support. This is operable ONLY with the SP-177.

A more "steam" based version is included with a SP-77 and no FMS for those who like it "old school"

Other outstanding features of this aircraft are:

• Realistic startup and shutdowns

• Realistic systems and avionics

• High quality external model using normal and specular maps

• High resolution paint kit

• High quality sound set recorded from a real B-737-200

• Custom realistic DX10/DX11 night lighting, landing lights and custom effects

• Flight dynamics tested and tuned by real pilots. The aircraft flies just like its real world counterpart.

• Several liveries included!

To buy the FSX and P3Dv1 Package - http://www.pcaviator...&cat=634&page=1

To buy the P3Dv2 Package - http://www.pcaviator...&cat=634&page=1

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

oops AUD sorry, which at the moment is less USD on exchange (may differ for other currencies however). Sale on at AU site only for now on this item.

Dean

AUD - Click the link and see for yourself.

I clicked, that's why I asked. I saw AUD at the site but here it wasn't clear enough. It would make it about USD $31

Hi! Dean,

I am waiting MV C310R p3d v2 30% off...

I would like to know if Milviz C310R P3D V2 will on sale.

Best Regards,

JL :rolleyes:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

AUD or US$, this is a great bargain, if you want a brilliantly modelled classic 737 with 'steam gauges'!

I have it and I have to say it is worth the full price - would advise anyone interested in a 737-200 to grab it while you can.

Bill

I'm a little bit picky when it comes to aircraft addons. Half of brain wants to buy it but the other half is screaming: "You do not need that!"

The price is great indeed. I'll decide until 21. 

Don't forget that at Tuesday there is 10% extra discount for all stuff, including that one :) It means today's price from 0:00 to 23:59 australian time is AUD31.49 B)

P.S. AEST time to be precise.

Hi! Dean,

I am waiting MV C310R p3d v2 30% off...

I would like to know if Milviz C310R P3D V2 will on sale.

Best Regards,

JL :rolleyes:

Hi JL,

Very possible either next week or the week after for the C310R deal :)

Dean

Your page won't accept my log in and won't deliver confirmation either?  I'm already logged in and it asks for my log in again!!!!

Dave Taylor gb.png

Hi Dave,

It seems to be working ok for me? I checked your account and it logs in ok and shows the MV737-200c in the shopping cart. Try again and let me know if you keep having any issues.

MilViz 737-200c Deal ends tonight at midnight AEST (GMT+10 timezone)!

Dean

Hi Dave,

It seems to be working ok for me? I checked your account and it logs in ok and shows the MV737-200c in the shopping cart. Try again and let me know if you keep having any issues.

MilViz 737-200c Deal ends tonight at midnight AEST (GMT+10 timezone)!

Thanks Dean. Purchased and downloading now.  I have also emailed you for support.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Got it, this is great. The only officially working in P3D 737, Love it.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!