Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Hobbs meter

Not everyone cares about the accuracy of the Hobbs meter, but as best I can tell, each digit is one above the correct value... ie  16.7 becomes 27.8

I've sent this to Carenado as a bug, but if anyone cares enough to want it fixed now, I can send you a edited interior model file (warning - big file..)  -_-

..along with a corresponding fix for the Gauge_Update.xml  file.

Bert

Great!, I reported it too when you told me, 2 days ago?

Yes, I'm interested too!

Thanks Bert

P.S., you should compile all your PC12 mods and open a new thread with all of them!, they are all spread around...

Thanks for that Bert, they have also changed some parameters in the aircraft.cfg ( performance (reduced weight) max speed (reduced) exits ??)

and z couple of lines in the .ar file ,(prob to reflect he perf and speed changes in .cfg), so it makes it hard to get the full updates added again, it seems that they do not read the forum or dont care, as it would be easyr for them to have all the changes provided here GRATiS by you and others and keep happy Simmers..

I have not checked the .cab files but I will be very careful..

sorry to vent my frustration here...

Jorge

Thanks for that Bert, they have also changed some parameters in the aircraft.cfg ( performance (reduced weight) max speed (reduced) exits ??)

and z couple of lines in the .ar file ,(prob to reflect he perf and speed changes in .cfg), so it makes it hard to get the full updates added again, it seems that they do not read the forum or dont care, as it would be easyr for them to have all the changes provided here GRATiS by you and others and keep happy Simmers..

I have not checked the .cab files but I will be very careful..

sorry to vent my frustration here...

Jorge

Hmm.  Well, now I suppose I need to weigh deciphering what changed in the new SP1 with having to reapply tweaks again over sticking with the aircraft we already have (which is certainly getting to be quite flyable, pretty realistic, and stable).

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

I looked at the KMC cab and seems to have been updated as there is a ection in it similar to the one in the fix, the ,the pitot fix in no there,I think the alt iss , but i need more time and Patience!!

Jorge

Carenado has launched an updated SP1 that fixes the Hobbs meter.

Is it out?, it doesn't appear on my account...

I hope it fixes the creeping with the parking brake on.  Also hope ITT is right.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Looks like it did fix the creeping issue.  Any other fixes?

EDIT:  I notice that ITT goes down as you go up...opposite of what it's supposed to do.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

There's no SP1_2...this is the only SP I have on my account...is the same one released days ago...

October 2nd, 2014

YOU DONT NEED THIS SERVICE PACK IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE AIRCRAFT AFTER October 2nd 2014 AT 0100GMT.

Improvements:
-Improved sounds.
-Some RXP-EHSI integration improved.
-Some aural warnings added (fire alarm among others).

Fixes:
-
EIS Fuel units corrected.
-
Pedals animation issue corrected.
-
Off GNS530 issue corrected.
-
Transponder chronometer fixed.
-
Some other minor issues fixed.

Customers should login into their account at Carenado in order to download it.

There's no SP1_2...this is the only SP I have on my account...is the same one released days ago...

When I went there the date was updated.  I installed it and it doesn't seem to creep anymore when the brake's on.

Gregg Seipp