Sign in to follow this  
AsturMik

¿Fix airbus X throttle using the configuration of the new a318/319?

Before all, sorry for my bad english. I don´t know if this is the correct subforum but well, here i go

I am asking for help. I want to fix the throttle of the a320/21 of aerosoft. The throttle only work with a joystick, can´t use the mouse wheel. Aerosoft never fix that problem. But now, the mouse wheel works in the new models a319 and a318. So, im looking how to fix the problem of the a320 using the a319/18 new throttle configuration. But i dont know how to do it. Making a merge putting the a319 cockpit in the a320, modifying the CFG...  I dont know how to do it. I am thinking in the merge like a best option but i have that problem, i dont know how to do it

Can anyone help me?  ^_^  

Greetings

Before all, sorry for my bad english. I don´t know if this is the correct subforum but well, here i go

You will have to wait for the new 320/321 version coming out - will not be long - I would think you will not be able to do what you want as it is a completely new aircraft

Rich Sennett

To OP

Have you been on their Airbus Forum? They are a helpful bunch out there.