Sign in to follow this  
B736789

Is PMDG taking care of tickets anymore?

I filled a ticket 2.5 days ago, and still did not get an answer,

Is PMDG planning to take care of my ticket?

Hi Amit,

Yes, they are taking care.

Give them some time.

Gregory

I filled a ticket 2.5 days ago, and still did not get an answer,

Is PMDG planning to take care of my ticket?

Hi Amit,

Yes, they are taking care.

Give them some time.

Gregory

Aren't 3 days enough for looking at the ticket?

It says:" waiting for agent"

Every day that pass makes me begin regretting my purchase :(

It's certainly better than 3 weeks some other devs take to answer.

Other developers do not take 90$ and limit the download link

Other developers do not take 90$ and limit the download link

Most users have made back ups of  there install exes  so no need to spend the 5$   for the extended service

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Other users have made back up of  there install exes  so no need to spend the 5$   for the extended service

The time limit is not the case,

it is the fact that I sent the ticket 10 minute after I payed and no response since then, it is frustrating that I cannot enjoy what I payed 90$ for.

So what is  the issue   since all that you said  is  you have submitted  a ticked  for what a extended download or  what?

If you  just paid for the 777  the download link will be in your  account  which you have to log in  which is  different  password  etc  to the one  your using  for  this forum,  than check your account  and the download link and serial number  will be listed   in there

If its  for  the extended download service you paid for  that your referring too than check your spam folder

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So what is  the issue   since all that you said  is  you have submitted  a ticked  for what a extended download or  what?

If you  just paid for the 777  the download link will be in your  account  which you have to log in  which is  different  password  etc  to the one  your using  for  this forum,  than check your account  and the download link and serial number  will be listed   in there

If its  for  the extended download service you paid for  that your referring too than check your spam folder

So far my friend let me fly with his serial so I could try flying the T7, after a few months of trying everything out and knowing how the plane works, I decided to buy the plane in order to show my support for PMDG and fly on my serial.

The problem is, when I try to deactivate my friend's serial it says that there is an error and the serial couldn't be deactivated.

I have no clue what my friend did with his serial.

I just want to deactivate his and activate mine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is my ticket

Got my popcorn out now  waiting  for the replies now :Praying:

Peter kelberg

Legitimate story or not, that's not a valid use of a license.  I doubt anything will come of it, but I'd avoid doing that again - if not for the legal issues, for the problems it can cause, as you can see.

So, what I'm not understanding is someone borderline stole software and then gets a little indignant that his needs aren't being met immediately.  Sounds a little backwards to me.

For what it's worth, the de-activation thing would only help your "friend" keep an extra activation for his serial.  It not working it probably related to the software not being used legitimately (for one user).  I'd offer help on how to fix the rest, but I'll wait for PMDG to verify your information.

Kyle Rodgers