Sign in to follow this  
amir737

LightFields not working (build 2.4)

Hello ,

I have Installed today Build 2.4 and added to the top of the scenery library "LightField" folder which includes LightField bgls for some legacy Aerosoft airports but still , Papi lights and some other lights disappearing and flashing...

What can I do ? isn't the Light Field solution supposed to work much better since build 2.1 ?

Munich is an example for one...
I have seen today a post which in some guys reported that Build 2.1 lightfields fixed most of the problems for those kind of airports so I dont know whats wrong...

Yep , as I said its more than one scenery..I took the EDDM.bgl for example , located it once it the scenery\scenery folder and in another test as a new folder added to the library..

And still , lights are still flashing and disappearing...everything was done according to the manual..

I suggested that you place it in the EDDM scenery directory to begin with and confirm that you have done that with no other lightfields installed

Then we will check that the effect is correctly installed, then we may try using a visible form of it etc etc..

I have done exactly the same thing and its working fine here.

So the EDDM_lightfield.bgl is dated 28/10/2013 yes? and its in the aerosoft\Mega Air Munich\Scenery directory correct?

Next check is to look in the effects directory there should be a file called fx_dx10field.fx date 1/04/14 5kb - yes?

then tell me which options you ticked when you installed the libraries

Hi , I fixed the problem by re installing the Sceneries !
I don't have a clue why but it seems to be working well right now..
Thank you steve !