Sign in to follow this  
patrico

To all Avsim 777 experts

how do I upload the wind data to my 777 when it tells me "wind data file ready

FYI I use ASN and simbrief

FMC - in RTE/ LEGS then LSK6R I think to import wind data.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

how do I upload the wind data to my 777 when it tells me "wind data file ready

Go to the LEGS page and hit LOAD at the bottom right, or go to the FMC COMM page and look for a reference to wind data.

Kyle Rodgers

sorry it does  not work I was really hoping you were right, forgot to say yesterday, I would also appreciate it  if someone could point me to the correct manual, as I cannot find it  

thanks Kyle, posts crossed

I would also appreciate it if someone could point me to the correct manual, as I cannot find it

Start on Page 162, paragraph 2, Weather Forecast Data, the Introduction Manual.

Hi Guys and Girls, ......................if their is any

Does anyone know if the T7 is combatable with RC4?

RC4 is compatible with all aircraft add-ons as it runs through FSUIPC. It does not connect to the aircraft, change anything or add any panels.

now that the nights are getting darker at 4 pm for me at least  can anyone tell me how to adjust the flight  deck lighting on the PMDG777 I used to be able to do it prior to the SP1 update

The only change I can remember is that the master knob defaults to several presets if you click but scrolling still works as before. All other lighting knobs work the same. What is your specific question?

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan , I can still get lighting by clicking on the dome light. Maybe I am not operating the dimmer correctly as it does not operate with a click, but only goes straight to maximum, prior to sp1 release I could fly with dimmed instruments now its only on or  off. Is their any info in the manual about this?

Dan problem I have is the dome light for me is scroll either on or off. Any info in the manual as I cannot find it.

See FCOM2 page 1.30.5.  Maybe it has to do with the on/off switch for master brightness not being in the correct position.

thanks Michael it seems you are the AVSIM expert on PMDG manuals (there are over 3,000 pages)  

Another question for you experts, using the T7 FMC how do I divert to another airport