Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

FTX GLOBAL VECTOR V1.15, Roads without lights !

Hi guys

I have notify in the FTX VECTOR Roads, there is no lights in the roads like in FSX.

I use FTX BASE v1.3 & FTX VECTOR v1.15 & FTX LIGHT CONFIGURATOR.

Could find any help ?????

Use FTX Central to turn on "Vector Road Lights".

I've done that already, its not help !!!!!!!!!

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

The link is working ok.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

KSFO
P3D v2.4
Orbx Global basic
Street lights

StreetlightsOrbxP3Dv24_zpsa5a3f80c.jpg

Best Regards,

You have to register on the FTX forums to view the above link provided by Domkle. 

Jazz

KSFO

P3D v2.4

Orbx Global basic

Street lights

StreetlightsOrbxP3Dv24_zpsa5a3f80c.jpg

Like you exactly, when you come to compare this to FSX (if you have FTX VECTOR INSTALLED) you will found that the Vector streets are lighted well in FSX but in P3D V2.4 is not.

My p3d is like your exactly and the vector is work normally but without lighted streets in the night !!!!!

"if you have FTX VECTOR INSTALLED?

No, I only have Global base.

I will not purchase Orbx Vector if it is broken.

Best Regards,

Like you exactly, when you come to compare this to FSX (if you have FTX VECTOR INSTALLED) you will found that the Vector streets are lighted well in FSX but in P3D V2.4 is not.

My p3d is like your exactly and the vector is work normally but without lighted streets in the night !!!!!

I have the lights like yours but this lightes is FTX GLOBAL lights, should if you installed the vector, you will find that lights also covers over the VECTOR streets as a normal resulte of the combination of both.

I have the lights like yours but this lightes is FTX GLOBAL lights, should if you installed the vector, you will find that lights also covers over the VECTOR streets as a normal resulte of the combination of both.

Well, I thought you had "Roads without lights" !

Maybe do a screenshot of what you see.

My screenshot was at   (P3D V2.4, KSFO, 28R, Nighttime, go north about 5nm, 1500 feet), then screenshot.

Best Regards,

Well, I thought you had "Roads without lights" !

Maybe do a screenshot of what you see.

My screenshot was at (P3D V2.4, KSFO, 28R, Nighttime, go north about 5nm, 1500 feet), then screenshot.

Unfortunately, I dont know how to upload photos, I try so many but its not like other forums !!!