Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit 1.0.18.5

How to activate Aerocaches?

I Installed the new toolkit, started it and started MSFlight.

Before i backed the profile and had a green light for the profile backup.

But it says "Unable to load Aerocaches" , in addition the profile says 0 Aerocaches.

Everything esle is fine.

What I wish to mention, is that I did backup my Flight data before the servers were shut down.  Since the servers are not up anymore, you cannot back up your data. However, everyone's Profile appears to be OK.

I am going to work on a solution ... What concerns me is why it is working on only some machines.

I installed the new "20" revision and still can't get the aerocaches. The little circle below the AOTD block says "Disconnected from Flight Server" when I cursor over it.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Ahh, ok.  It looks like Flight is repeatedly sending the GetUserRewardsDelta message to the server.  Generally that means there was some error or unexpected behavior and it tends to block any further messages from being sent until it succeeds.  That should be enough information for me to try to fix the problem.  Thanks!

Rick, it isn't supposed to fix the problem, just enables more logging so I can determine the issue.  Can you do the same as Heimi and post or send me your log: %localappdata%\Flight Tools\Flight Toolkit\xlive.log

I'll be glad to Steve. Thanks.

Here is my "Connection Manager" log. It does show an error. This might mean something or not. It was small enough that I decided to include it.

Starting Connection Manager

Starting Connection Thread

Connection thread running...

Process aquired

Module injected.

Connected

Sending WriteLiveData

IPC did not complete successfully.

Sending WriteLiveData

IPC did not complete successfully.

Sending WriteLiveData

Sending WriteLiveData

Disconnected

Process lost

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I tried to upload the xlive log but it's too long to post. PM me an email and I'll try to send it to you.

I didn't think you need the connection manager log but sometimes too much info is better than not enough.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

File is sent. Hopefully it will tell you something.

Thanks, Steve.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

Yup, thanks Rick.  It looks like you are running into a similar but different issue with the server messages.  I'll hopefully be able to fix these soon.