Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit 1.0.18.5

Thank you, Steve. Looking forward to the fix and all that is in the pipe.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

My aerocache screen (and the little circle) tell me that I am now connected to the Flight server. The only thing is I am missing one aerocache and it isn't showing up. I'm at 349 and if this is true, then I should see one I haven't found. Also, I thought that by using the toolkit, all the aerocaches would be d/led and show up on the lower left list.

Other than that, I don't see any problems.

If you need to see my xlive log, let me know.

Thanks, Steve.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Yes similar here, i have 342 Aerocaches collected, but there is no one left in the list.

There should be 8 unchecked?

So all i collected before are there, but the rest is missing.

Yeah! With 1.0.21 Flight now fires up!  It loads up quickly to the non-GFWL login screen. 

After logging in it says I am connected to the "Microsoft Server".  Addon Manager has a green light.

However, it shows me only 169 of the 346 aerocaches I have found,  I'm guessing these are the 169 "permanent" caches I have found.

I'm guessing that if Rick and Heimi counted their list of checked caches, they would not see all their caches, just the ones made permanent.

Line 27 on the xlive log says 350 aerocaches found.

I hope this helps Steve.  Thanks again for all the work you are putting in on this.!

Thanks guys.  It should be showing all 350 aerocaches.  I'll look into that.

Edit: Definitely looks like I implemented something wrong.  I'll fix it up and hopefully that will bring back all aerocaches.

Edit: Hmm, maybe not.  It should work.  I did find that the total number of aerocaches is limited to 500 which may be a problem in the future, but for now it shouldn't be.  I'll keep looking.

Hey, looks like you guys are right!  The daily aerocaches haven't been changed to permanent.  So here is where I need your input.  Do you think I should just change them all to permanent, or should I see about putting them back in rotation?  If I make them permanent we can make the community created aerocaches become the new set of aerocaches of the day.

Steve, I vote for making all the existing ones permanent. Then we can start a whole new list with user generated ones.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

I upgraded from FlightToolkit_1_0_18_5 to FlightToolkit_1_0_21_5 and my pilot profile came up right, but Flight runs very sluggish. I have to reload 1_0_18_5 to get it to run right? :(

Also Multiplayer no longer works with 1_0_18_5. :(

I have not attempted the switch over yet. I don't want to lose multiplayer yet, as it is still working fine.

Yes, permanent please.

Steve

Also Multiplayer no longer works with 1_0_18_5. :(

Sorry Jack, Multiplayer will not work until Steve has sorted that out. The toolkit is GFWL - Less = No connection to Microsoft Servers.

EDIT: Thanks Steve for sorting this problem out! Glad everyone has got this up and running! :lol:

EDIT: Just got onto Flight and realised that everything is lagging except the start up and log on screen. Do you know why this is Steve?

Everything else works fine.  :lol: