Sign in to follow this  
bic

ASN and REX Direct, but little clouds

Title pretty much says it.  I think this started shortly after upgrading from 2.3 to 2.4 (I followed the instructions here to delete the shader etc..).  I only have high cirrus clouds, none of the puffy white cotton balls.  I tried setting ASN and P3D back to default.  I can see ASN connecting and doing things in the debug window.   It does rain, but the skies are clear or even very hazy--1/2 mile or less at times.   I ran REX texture (and run it as admin) install a couple of times.  I use EMT, but don't have FSX installed.  I tried EMT launching P3D in legacy mode and non-legacy mode.  I tried using P3D building storms, where it does at least clear all weather and then  generate lightning and thunder with  clear skies.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

This has happened to me multiple times. I am getting sick of it. It is a P3D problem. You have to reinstall P3D. Sorry. Try a repair install though (I was having problems with it).

This has happened to me multiple times. I am getting sick of it. It is a P3D problem. You have to reinstall P3D. Sorry. Try a repair install though (I was having problems with it).

This happened to me too, but it was of my doing and not LM's problem.  I accidentally deleted my clouds file.  I was able to get the file from a prior version and the clouds appeared again. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

+1 happened to me too. Just delete shaders in appdata local as above helped me.

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Thanks, didn't seem to work.  I tried repair too.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

That sux....I had the same problem too.  Interestingly, clearing the cache was the final thing I tried and that gave me back the missing cloud levels.  You might try renaming the p3d.cfg file and have it regenerate...