scilly3.jpg

scilly4.jpg

scilly5.jpg

scilly6.jpg

scilly7.jpg

scilly8.jpg

scilly9.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

And here's another place I'd rather not spend the winter.  Fine scenery from the air on summer though.  Nice again HLJ, and no, I've never been there on my bike ;-)

And here's another place I'd rather not spend the winter.  Fine scenery from the air on summer though.  Nice again HLJ, and no, I've never been there on my bike ;-)

For winter it is one of the mildest places to be, with the Isles in the midst of of an arm of the Gulf Stream. However, Autumnal gales are something else and what we experience in the Channel Islands.

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

nice pics, great scenery - I loved the exquisite detail around the rocky coastlines, the ship traffic and the seals etc :) K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Ahh, thanks for that.  Yes, being in the Gulf Stream would indeed make it a very temperate climate.

For winter it is one of the mildest places to be, with the Isles in the midst of of an arm of the Gulf Stream. However, Autumnal gales are something else and what we experience in the Channel Islands.

Sauviat

Ahh, thanks for that.  Yes, being in the Gulf Stream would indeed make it a very temperate climate.

Would this imply challenging conditions on landing during autumnal months? Low Vis and things?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Small aircraft only; vis and winds are an issue.

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

And here's another place I'd rather not spend the winter. Fine scenery from the air on summer though. Nice again HLJ, and no, I've never been there on my bike ;-)

Thanks....looks like great boating country!

nice pics, great scenery - I loved the exquisite detail around the rocky coastlines, the ship traffic and the seals etc :) K

ES......their attention to detail and waterwork is marvelous.

Small aircraft only; vis and winds are an issue.

Yeah...gail winds!

HLJAMES

Great shots as usual MR James, and yes that scenery is absolutely fantastic any ES Products generally are. The Watermasking is superb along with the minor touches like boat AI and sounds etc etc.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Bellissimo!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Great shots as usual MR James, and yes that scenery is absolutely fantastic any ES Products generally are. The Watermasking is superb along with the minor touches like boat AI and sounds etc etc.

Thanks!

Bellissimo!!!

Thank you!

Very Nice pictures!

Thank you very much!

HLJAMES