Sign in to follow this  
k1fox

Favourite Plane Right Now

The RealAir B60 (piston) Duke V2 is hands down my favorite.

Honorable mention to my longtime standby the Carenado 337.

And a shout out to one other plane in heavy rotation as of late, the Carenado Malibu Mirage.  The addition of an Arezone soundset and some tweaks from the community have taken a good plane and made it even better.

Note that each of these feature solid RXP integration.  I currently use dual 530's in the Duke (yes, I finally broke down and bought the unlimited pack and yes, I should've done it long ago), a single 530 in the 337 and 530/430 combo in the Malibu.

Scott

...the Aerosoft Beaver merged with the default Beaver VC.

regards,

Joe

:lol: I think i laughed a little too hard at that

Right now i can't stop flying the Aerosoft A318/319

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I currently use dual 530's in the Duke (yes, I finally broke down and bought the unlimited pack and yes, I should've done it long ago)

2?  How?

EDIT:  Oh...duh...some of the models have 2 built in.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Not too many picks for the PMDG 777.  But that is all I fly now (until the 787 comes out.)

Paul Gugliotta

Right now I was enjoying the stock Bell 206B JetRanger in Norway.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

The Aircraft I love the most are.........

Aerosoft DHC-6 Twin Otter Extended

The Default Caravan

SA-315B Lama in the mountains.

ND's AS-350B3 when Im sick of the Lama.

Or Dodosims Jet Box dose fine but what a challenge when mountain flying..... Such a gutless slug.

Hmm, haven't had a good bit of sim time in a while but

The A2A Cherokee. Recently soloed in a Cherokee, albeit lesser-powered than the 180, but it's uncanny how accurate they got it.

The Concorde X. How do you not enjoy flying the Concorde? There is almost too much going on and it's tiring to stay on top of the airplane but wow is it satisfying to complete a flight in the thing.

The Q400. Do I even need to go on?

Getting back into the RealAir stuff since it can be used in P3D now, and the Airbus Extended is always a good time. That Lear 24 is looking sweet and I need to get back into Boeings and maybe do some TriStar flights when I can. So many airplanes, so little time!

Man I gotta stop reading these topics, makes me want to just buy them all.  Torn between the Twin Otter, PMDG J41, or the Q400. But I also want an A2A realism aircraft.  This "game" is getting expensive.  

C208 EX and Islander in FSeconomy

ZORAN

My all-time favorite is the Real-nado Skyhawk, has been since FS9, 3 sims now. (That's the Carenado Skyhawk external model, the default Skyhawk VC, and the RealAir freeware FS9 Skyhawk FDE.) Right now, I've been spending a lot of time in the AgustaWestland EH101 lately.

Short distance VFR: A2A Cherokee. Unbelievable flying experience in this plane for me

Longer distance VFR: Carenado Piper Malibu or Seneca V. Less realism, but still nice planes to fly with.

Short distance IFR: Carenado Phenom 100, Piper Malibu and Seneca V

Medium distance IFR: Qualitywings AVRO RJ. For me, the ideal mix between realism and easy to go systems.

Long range IFR: I do not fly very often long range anymore. Good quality addons such as the PMDG 777 do not work well with time acceleration and for a long range flight in real time, I do not have enough patience/time.

Future: still thinking about getting that A319 from Aerosoft, as this plane would serve as an alternative to the Avro. Still not so sure about the complexity of the Aerosoft bus...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

My 'go to's at the moment are the A2A Cherokee and the Coolsky DC-9.

Favourite? Honestly, too hard to pick these days. So many goodies, all with something different to offer.

PMDG's MD-11. Just landing it after a 'quick' 5300nm flight with it. Awesome.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11