Sign in to follow this  
k1fox

Favourite Plane Right Now

I just bought the Majestic Q400 and have absolutely fell in love with the little thing. SO far I've only taken it on some short, dirty (and likely very illegal) flights, but now I'm on my way via QW 757 to East Midlands airport in the UK to follow the Airline2Sim training program. I can't wait to sink my teeth into this plane, and I must try to resist the temptations of the 757 on the way over!

You and me too brother.

So nice to have a gorgeous virtual cockpit as well, which doesn't seem to get mentioned enough re the Dash.

And the frame rate... amazing.

can't wait for the Pro version with the heads up guidance system.

From my first day on a flightsim it has been the Cessna Skymaster. In those days it was FSD C337 and O-2 and later on, since it's release, the Carenado C337.

But since a couple of weeks I've got a new aircraft that is starting to compete for my affection, more by the day and that is the A2A P-51D.

Cheers!

Maarten

Lotus L39 is my alltime favorite plane.

I can see that this thread could have a very long life. 

Have always been in love with the Realair Duke B60; especially since the V2 was released.  Also the Carenado Baron 58 and the Baytower RV7.  Also the Realair Decathelon!

Based on comment from DJJose, I just bought the Lotus L39 and am falling in love with it.  The sounds are top notch.  Still learning to land it.

I just bought the Majestic Q400 and have absolutely fell in love with the little thing. SO far I've only taken it on some short, dirty (and likely very illegal) flights, but now I'm on my way via QW 757 to East Midlands airport in the UK to follow the Airline2Sim training program. I can't wait to sink my teeth into this plane, and I must try to resist the temptations of the 757 on the way over!

Once Josh our real world FO has finished with you the 757 will be but a memory! Well, until we get our 757 guy to do a course ;)

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com