Sign in to follow this  

Night Environment British Isles and PMDG 777 - OOM

Has anyone succesfully used both in tandem???, I love my eye candy in FSX makes for stunning screens as Chris has seen...  and the lower lights levels i.e 1/2 are just not the same visually. I do have Horizon Photoreal UK, but it seems after a few mins of taking off VAS exceeds 4gb then I get the "Ding". With the darker nights coming in winter I want to use PMDG 777 ans NE UK, but im afraid the OOM wont allow me to after a 7 hr flight for your VA being logged, last thing you want hear is the OOM ding. I do have non - essential sceneries disabled too.??

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Not used any Night Environment scenery, but my advice would be to drop Horizon. Photo textures are quite rough on VAS and if you are flying the 777 you will be flying high and fast. If you want to keep it for when you fly slow and low in a Cessna or the like, then take a look at SimStarter, This will allow you to have different profiles you can start depending on how you fly.

There are a lot of guides of AVSIM that will help you cut down on VAS usage.

Thank you Craig, good advice there :)

Hi Imran,

i just PM'd you some information that should help you setup flyable Level 3

let me know if you need further assistance

Thanks Chris, helpful as always..

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.