Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Looking for New Zealand mesh

Can someone point me in the direction of a good mesh for New Zealand? A mesh for all of New Zealand would be nice, but if there is nothing like that a mesh for the Queenstown area would be the next best thing.

It's a question that pops up every so often.

Sadly, Christian Stock's definitive SImPilot Experience mesh is nowhere to be found.

There is an SRTM mesh in the library here, which will have to do I'm afraid. 

File Description:
New Zealand elevation mesh scenery based on SRTM data, LOD9. Includes terrain only and combines with any default or add-on scenery, no *additional* landcover information, coastline definitions or airports. This single ZIP-file includes North and South island and nearby smaller islands (e.g. Chatham Is.).

Filename: nz_srtm1.zip License: Freeware, limited distribution Added: 11th July 2004, 04:40:56 Downloads: 8178 Author: Matthias Weidemann Size: 40995kb

I must be blind, I searched the avsim library and didn't see that file WingZ. That file will do for now.