Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Queenstown NZ scenery help

I had to download and re install the Queenstown New Zealand scenery made by Peter Lohr. Does anyone have or know where I can find the update file? According to flightsim the file name was NZQNv1.5.zip. I searched flightsim and avsim with no luck. And all the google links I tried resulted in dead links.

I think NZQNv1.5.zip was just a slightly bigger photoreal area, rather than an update to the airport.

I tend not to enable it for Queenstown as my texture/landclass setup does a good enough job for me.

Oh so the NZQNv1.5 was just for the photoreal? Thanks! I haven't been to Queenstown in such a long time I forgot what the update files updated.

The complete list of NZQN addons is:

AF2_NZQN by Rob Diebold - fixes the "known" problem of ai traffic not taxiing to the end of the runway;

NZQN Patch 1.0.1 by Peter Lohr - fixes a rare problem with overlay apron textures (not too many users need this);

NZQN Patch 1.0.2 by Peter Lohr - adds a static airbridge to Gate 2 for A320s;

NZQN_agn by Heath Wells - replaces the initial autogen included in nzqnv1.0.zip and nzqnv1.5.zip and adds autogen to the rest of the area that was not completed.

Hope this is of some small assistance.

Dorian

Thanks. I found all of them except for patch 1.02 that adds the static airbridge.