Sign in to follow this  
MarioDonick

Drzewiecki Design Tallinn (EETN) now available for X-Plane 10

Looking forward to having a great quality developer such as Drzewiecki Designs making airports for X Plane.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

If I said I hadn't heard of them would that lose me some simcred?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

If I said I hadn't heard of them would that lose me some simcred?

lol, no. However, they are known for their worldwide FSX sceneries which usually have a good to very good quality.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Looks oneof the best town+airport scenery so far.

Just sad I'm more on the southern europe area to fly over but I'm looking forward to buy it anyway to support XP developers.

Hope they convert their New York Airports and Miami skyline series to X Plane.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Hello guys.

Thank you for noticing our product!

EETN_Tallinn_XP_10_small.jpg

We have started from a product less complex than some of our largest releases, simply to test the XP technology, the designing / converting techniques and the market. We had to create quite a few new things, like a completely new installing system, that supports for example automatic editing of XP navaids. XP sales are not equal to current FS2004 sales yet (although it is a bestselling XP product this week :huh: ), but this platform has an obvious potential. I personally hope that XP customers will like this product, which would certainly encourage us to concentrate more on XP market.

By the way, the product seems to be a really nice destination, with Baltic Sea nearby, Ulemiste lake and the whole Tallinn city downtown on final approach, with many landmarks and VFR points visible, not mentioning a very detailed autogen and large area of ground textures. The airport itself isn't that big (2 mln pax annually) but it is a really nice place, with a Scandinavian touch (the new terminal reminds me a Scandinavian architecture). I personally like the real life EETN very much - it is a tiny (well, in comparison), clean, quiet and friendly place. We have tried to recreate that feeling in the artificial flight simulation world. I hope that buyers of EETN Tallinn XP are/will be satisfied with their purchase.

Stanislaw

Thanks Stanislaw.  X Plane 10 has lots of potential and hope to see some US airports from you such as KPHX,KLAS, and a Las Vegas cityscape.

Stanislaw,

I will for sure buy it and I hope to see more of your sceneries for XP -:)

...Off to buy it now,I really want this talented company to continue developing for X-Plane.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

XP sales are not equal to current FS2004 sales yet

Very nice scenery.  Wow, FS2004 heh?  I guess that is THE biggest FS add-on market  :rolleyes:

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

Yep me too - off to purchase it now - got to support the designers  and it looks fantastic. Good spot mariodonick

We have started from a product less complex than some of our largest releases, simply to test the XP technology, the designing / converting techniques and the market. We had to create quite a few new things, like a completely new installing system, that supports for example automatic editing of XP navaids. XP sales are not equal to current FS2004 sales yet (although it is a bestselling XP product this week :huh: ), but this platform has an obvious potential. I personally hope that XP customers will like this product, which would certainly encourage us to concentrate more on XP market.

Hi Stanislaw,

I just picked up your EETN scenery from Aerosoft. I'm not really interested in flying there a lot, but I want to make sure you continue to release scenery for X-Plane.

I'm sure you are smart enough to not judge sales based on a smaller less popular airport on Simmarket. I don't think many X-Plane users purchase add-ons from them. the x-plane.org store, Aerosoft and X-Aviation are probably the main sources for X-Plane users.

That said, I had a quick peek at it and have to say it looks absolutely fantastic, I will give your scenery a try and stream it a bit in the coming days! :)