Sign in to follow this  
MarioDonick

Drzewiecki Design Tallinn (EETN) now available for X-Plane 10

Thank you. I am very glad you like it.

This file , when put to X-Plane 10\Custom Scenery\EETN_Tallinn_XP_high\Earth nav data\+50+020, should enable static aircraft back, together with HDR lights. If possible, please let me know if it works fine for you. If it does, I will publish a v1.1 update of the whole installer.
Best regards
Stanislaw

Stanislaw

Your patch works fine. The interior hangar lighting and the flood lights mounted above are really brilliant.

Since you are in the process of creating a patch, there is a tiny insignificant error in the Log.txt file viz.,

WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/EETN_Tallinn_XP_high/fac/fence1.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.

WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/EETN_Tallinn_XP_high/fac/fence2.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.
WARNING: texture Custom Scenery/EETN_Tallinn_XP_high/fac/concretefence_wire.png has a size that is not a power of 2; it may not render correctly.

Obviously some fence somewhere is not being displayed. This is no doubt easily fixable.
All in all, your EETN-Tallinn scenery is really very good indeed and makes a magnificent improvement to the default scenery which really is a bit of a mess.

Greetings

Dave Britzius

(Cockpit Designer and Flight Simulator Hardware Supplier)

Cape Town

http://davebritzius.com

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I ordered Tallinn and Moscow - good deals. Nice work.

Is Rzeszów available from DRZEWIECKI DESIGN?

Jim Morgan