Sign in to follow this  
neumanix

iFly's next product about to be announced!

I'm hoping for a new 767+

Looking at the airspeed indicator ......... I think you'd better bring down that expectation just a tad ...........unless there was a clue within the clue .........Hmmmmmmmmmm

Great news, always wanted to have a proper 757 / 767 with both good looks and realistic systems / flight dynamics.

Great news, always wanted to have a proper 757 / 767 with both good looks and realistic systems / flight dynamics.

ahhhhh .........what great news? ............. you know something that we don't?

757/767?

P.S. to nmerced:

Great-looking dog by the way................

It's a 767. Listen to the engines.

AT LAST!

LevelD is old and CS is buggy. Welcome!

EDIT: Nah, it's a 747. I just looked at the IAS in detail, plus the 747 has the new style ND and the 767 doesn't.

Fail, PMDG is doing a 747 as well and it'll be (as usual) much better. BAH!

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

It's a 767. Listen to the engines.

AT LAST!

LevelD is old and CS is buggy. Welcome!

EDIT: Nah, it's a 747. I just looked at the IAS in detail, plus the 747 has the new style ND and the 767 doesn't.

Fail, PMDG is doing a 747 as well and it'll be (as usual) much better. BAH!

I bet all the people flying an iFly 737 with a cockpit builder edition would like to disagree. Try to use a PMDG 747 even with a goflight...you can't(at least not anymore) let alone with an overhead panel or anything....People who do this like systems better than VC eyecandy as the VC is never even used.  I'm guessing that whatever it is they build will be built from the ground up with pit builders in mind...

Yeah i guess you're right Steve. They know their market so that's probably why they went 747.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Why are they always developing aircraft that PMDG are currently doing?  Why not do something that we can all get behind like a 767 or even better a 757?  From my point of view i won't buy the iFly 747 i'll wait for the PMDG release, i would buy a 767/757 at release.

Ian R Tyldesley

That would be 744?

EDIT: Apparently, we agree it is 744. They are very brave to compete with PMDG with both 737 and 747. My respect!

Yeah but don´t forget, that PMDG only does for FSX/P3D.

Ifly has the FS9 User too...

But I hope, it will not the 747...

I don't have any iFly products but the 737 was a real possibilty for me. Unfortunately, I heard it took a lot of juice to run it. Has anyone used it with P3D v2.4 and can share their thoughts on performance?

Mario Di Lauro