Sign in to follow this  
neilhr

LES Saab 340

I am working my way into the LES Saab - ironing out problems as I go.

I had problems with engine start, I seem to have resolved that by not assigning my GF-TQ6 to work the condition levers, just using the mouse.

With that sorted, I got to the end of the runway and went thro all the checklists. Following the published  tutorial I advanced throttles to 64% trq. The torque continued to rise, but stopped about 90% instead of the 108% in the manual. The conditions levers were fully max, and the CTOT switches armed.

With most of the runway gone (acceleration was very slow) I firewalled the throttles. Power advanced a bit, but then torque came back to about 65%. We skimmed along at a couple of hundred feet, but I could not prevent a stall.

Any ideas?

PS is this the best place to look for help on the Saab?

Hi neilhr

This sounds like a problem during the starting of the engines, I believe you may have advanced the conditions levers to max too soon. Have a look at the manual.

The support forum for LES products is here http://forums.x-pilot.com/forum/71-leading-edge-simulations/

This has probably been covered already, if not make a new post. Everybody on the forums are very friendly and helpful.