Sign in to follow this  
iamlmc

Misplaced signs on taxiway or middle of the runway

Hello!

I have misplaced signs on the taxiway and on the middle of the runway.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

The following screenie is from Langley AFB (Default airport).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxru_hUFUsxeeWhaRnhPQ19ublE/view?usp=sharing

I have P3D v2.4 + FTX Global v1.30 + FTX Vector v1.15 + FTX OpenLC Europe + FS Global 2010 FTX Edition + REX 4 TD SP3 +  ASN SP1 + Shade v1.02 + My Traffic X 5.4c (with all the avaiable fixes) + TrafficManager + FSUIPC (latest) + Aerosoft Madeira X installed.

Regards,

AK

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

Looks good here.

MyTraffic is for P3D v1.4 only, maybe that is your problem?

taxiway_zpsb596ac7f.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

You have conflicting scenery's perhaps! If the Airport is an addon make go into your scenery library and move it up to the top. Or if you have addon scenery in the vicinity of the airport make sure the Airport is higher up the list in the scenery library than the addon scenery.

I wish LM would work on a dynamic scenery library that moved stuff up and down the list based on where the aircraft was.

anyway, looking at your screen shot, that's what it looks like to me!

Looks good here.

MyTraffic is for P3D v1.4 only, maybe that is your problem?

taxiway_zpsb596ac7f.jpg

I had it working flawless with my traffic but at some point it become like this. I am pretty sure that the AI traffic is not the culprit.

You have conflicting scenery's perhaps! If the Airport is an addon make go into your scenery library and move it up to the top. Or if you have addon scenery in the vicinity of the airport make sure the Airport is higher up the list in the scenery library than the addon scenery.

I wish LM would work on a dynamic scenery library that moved stuff up and down the list based on where the aircraft was.

anyway, looking at your screen shot, that's what it looks like to me!

The airport is P3D v2.4 default one (Langley AFB) the only scenery I have installed is Madeira X but even uninstalling it I have the same problem. I have seen a topic covering this issue some time ago but no matter how I dig the internet I am unable to find it. :( Maybe some kind soul could share links regarding similar issues.

I think I have found the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxru_hUFUsxecmcxbnFqWnphMEU/view?usp=sharing

Double AFCAD for Langley? I disable the file showned on the pic above and the issue is gone. After all with was My Traffic.

Regards,

AK

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

"After all with was My Traffic."

Right.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I was almost going to suggest that it was AFCAD related but I didn't :unsure:

Glad you got it sorted.

Yes it was vonmar! ;)

Thanks for the inputs guys.

Regards,

AK

Best regards, Luís