Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[18OCT14] PMDG 777-200LR/F and 777-300ER SP1C Updates Released

Thanks guys for releasing this package as scheduled this time ;)

I'm testing my first flight after installing it, and so far everything is running smoothly, and noticed there are more texture details interior and exterior?

Harry Sung

"On a slightly different note- but sure to check in with the forum during the week next week.  We have a bunch of news to share with you- most of which we think you will be quite happy about."

I hope this means what I think it means Rob

Me thinks this polishing is to get ready for another un-named simulator      :t4020: 

Rich Sennett

I plan reinstall 777 - so can I install base package and SP1c only or should I install SP1 and SP1b also...

I plan reinstall 777 - so can I install base package and SP1c only or should I install SP1 and SP1b also...

No need, the SP1C package is designed to be installed over any released version, RTM SP1 or SP1B for the B777-200LR/F.

Dan Downs KCRP

So:

First, 777-200LR/F Base Package

then 777-200LR/F Base Package SP1C

then 777-300ER Expansion Package

and finally 777-300ER Base Package SP1C

Dugald Walker

Great.. just tried a flight from KSJC-KSEA with Auto-Accelleration up to 8x.

It landed safely and I exited FSX normally without any issue. Thanks PMDG!

Tri Nugroho

4- And this one is a personal one, what is with the functioning WXR option? (Dubai gets about 2-5 days of "Light" rain a year so get real).
You need to work with the weather dev. teams to come up with "Sandstorm, and sand particle" detection radar so I can see something on this fancy WXR option you added last time around when i fly in or out of here.

Ha Ha!!!!

Waleed! You are SO right! I'm in Doha and routinely do the OTHH-OMDB run in various air frames but mostly the T7 - either QA or EK livery. I thought about buying a fancy weather add-on like Active Sky or REX, but whats the point??? We haven't seen a cloud since March... much less rain - but we do get a LOT of dust and some ridiculous humidity levels and air temperatures. We should have a GCC fly-in sometime!

Anyway, thanks  for the SP Skipper.... keep up the good work!

Well I used OC to download ...I made my first flight and I was wondering how did you do that......I can feel the change it's awesome......Many thanks PMDG and Robert. 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Well I used OC to download ...I made my first flight and I was wondering how did you do that......I can feel the change it's awesome......Many thanks PMDG and Robert. 

+1

Even though I didn't have any major issues, the simulation is much smoother now than it ever was!   Excellent stuff PMDG, thank you so much!

Kind regards

Why live change of panel states is not fixed?

I don't understand what you saying. Could you please write your post in a different way. Is this a problem or some kind of inside joke? Thank you.