Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Any previews on the 747-400v2.0 yet?

Ha ha got me. Click on that thinking, oh gawwwd here we go again then realized it was Robert having fun with us all.

Touche, good sir.

Where's Kyle? lol :D

Busy driving. Met him the other night on IVTO (International Virtual Trucking Organisation), just outside Stuttgart. Looked something like this, wouldn't say a word, Plates read NDA.

kHG7MQ.jpg

(photo credit Mercedes-Benz. Used within license.)

I'd rather see an NGX for P3DV2.X :ph34r:

Gents-

Okay, good- MOST of you got the humor in it.  (That would be "humour" for Alex Ridge... don't want to confuse him with the yank spelling....)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Both Sydney, London and Frankfurt will or are available for major hub flying! I cannot wait for this one!! Both the 77W and the 747 are amazing aircraft to fly hub to hub trips!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Gutsy move!

Although let's wait for the preview of the PMDG offering. Comparing the crisp clear EICAS lettering and textures of the PMDG 777 with the iFly 747 I am somewhat underwhelmed by the latter. Also seeing that oldschool config tool. "Intelligent Cruise" - wow. Where did I see that feature before...

But I wish them good luck. Seeing that they also develop for FS9, they will have this segment of the market all for themselves.

Yeah but they have the product nearly ready and it'll be out this year. It looks stunning and with the lack of a recent 747 it looks good from my perspective if you know what i mean.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

its a lot easier to wait for the 747v2  with the 77w in my hand :wub:     

take your time pmdg :Cuppa:

Yeah...

I just wanted to be the first to post this after the SP1C release.

Cuz I NEVER get to be "That Guy."

:ph34r:

(Yes.. shortly... LOL!)

I feel like I've been baited...

I was about to come in and post "Munich Conference.  Here's a video..."

And "yesterday?"  First the debrief item, then the tail wag, and now this???

"Two of your snotnosed jockeys did a flyby on my tower, at over 400 knots!  I want somebody's butt!  I want it now!  I've had it!!! *tray crashes*  Damnit!!!  That's twice!!!  I want some butts!"

Where's Kyle? lol :D

Lurking.  I feel baited...

Then again, based on the last post about the 747v2, I don't think it would've been anything spectacular or interesting  :P

Busy driving. Met him the other night on IVTO (International Virtual Trucking Organisation), just outside Stuttgart. Looked something like this, wouldn't say a word, Plates read NDA.

I thought I could trust you not to say anything...

Nicht ein wort mehr...  :Hmmmph:

Kyle Rodgers

I thought I could trust you not to say anything...

Nicht ein wort mehr... 

Hey - you were on the Autobahn, that's public space. If you didn't wan't to be seen, you should have gone to the Untertuerkheim test track.

^ Nope, we're actually making some big rigs with advanced systems modeling for Euro Truck Simulator 2  :P

As an ETS driver, I actually would enjoy this! :P