Sign in to follow this  
Sebi_EDDT

B777-300ER download ERROR?

Hello,

I buy today by PMDG-Shop of B777-300ER. But i touch links of download..! Error..!!

What is wrong??? Me..?

regard

sebastian

I buy today by PMDG-Shop of B777-300ER. But i touch links of download..! Error
If you can still edit your post, delete the order number from the post.

If you can still edit your post, delete the order number from the post.

This puzzles me since if you go over  to the ftx  and rex forums your required to have your orders info in your signature block

To the op I would submit  a support  ticket  here

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It's a safety issue,other people can read your order number and use it illegally. 

Best to open a ticket here. 

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx and click "Register" on the top right-hand corner of the screen.

Once you've registered,then they should be able to assist you.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Maybe the team is updating the new installer including SP1c.
Best.
Miquel Egea.

Edit: I have just requested the download with the new installer and, is not working ,either.

Best,

Gents

There appears to a problem with the full version 777-300 Download link.,  we are looking into it and it should be back up shortly.  Thanks for letting us know.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

The issue has been resolved now so you should be all set.  Let me know if you run into any further issues by submitting a support ticket via our portal.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Gents-

The guidance about not posting your ORDERID is largely (very) outdated.  It hasn't been a concern since 2008...

Nobody can really do much with it unless they also have your email address and password. 

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

that's  what I thought  Robert, didnt know why people keep telling  not  to put your order  details in  since other  forums  do require you do,  since if it were a  issue  that they wouldn't  ask you to do.  Any way  they also they need  your serial number  as well as other  details as well

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg