Sign in to follow this  
Gnacino

CDU Sound Level Adjustments

When I go into the PMDG settings of the cdu, under sound, when I click for the different adjustments ie, background, controls, nothing happens.  This was even before the c update. I looked at the manuel again and nothing is really clarified as to how to change the settings.  It just says that they can be changed.

Gnacino

I believe it does, look again at the paragraph: <VOLUME LEVELS ADJUST sub menu. This is how you change the volume levels. Hope it helps.

Dan Downs KCRP

What I am saying is that when I am in the cdu OPTIONS> MENU>SOUND, selecting the master volume level does NOTHING.  Selecting the volumes level, brings up the page with the sound levels for controls, ambience, wind, etc.  Selecting any control on that page does NOTHING.  According to the manual, selecting one of the options, should bring up another page to adjust that items sound level.  It does not bring up that page.

Gnacino

Are you using administrator rights for running FSX and PMDG installers?  Usually when a setting does not stick it is due to not using admin rights.

EDIT update: Yeah, I just tried it and I had no problem changing the volume levels. Enter a new value in the scratchpad and then click the appropriate side button to effect the change.

Dan Downs KCRP

I didn't know that you had to put the value in the scratch pad, dah!  I didn't see that part anywhere in the manual.  Thanks.

Gnacino