Sign in to follow this  
mcbellette

FSX Repaint - RFDS of Australia

Anyone able to do a repaint in the colours of the Royal Flying Doctor Service from here in Australia? I think it's the biggest operator of the PC-12 or something like that. In any case, it'd be great to have for FSX.

You can constantly check at www.aussiex.org, there are many repaints for many Carenado aircrafts, if you're lucky you can catch that repaint...

There is one for the Flight1 PC12, I have asked the guy who didit Butch if he could do it and he said ...will see...

Jorge

no friend, and so the lack of new textures in new aircraft fairing and because PK new models very unstable and for this reason the lack of texture I've been asked for this information for publishers of fairing as new textures which make ideal software for that

I had high hopes to do several repaints of the PC-12.  To me, the paint kit is simply unusable. 

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Guest JustanotherPilot

I had high hopes to do several repaints of the PC-12.  To me, the paint kit is simply unusable. 

Totally agree, I've published many paints for popular aircraft but I just can't get around any Carenado products (and Aerosoft) other that insert a rego number in it. I've left a PM at aussiex.org to try and get the RFDS PC12. As previously stated, the biggest single user of the PC12 should get one in it's livery.

Does anyone know or has anyone tried to use a paint from Flight 1 PC12 on Carenado's PC12? I don't have Flight 1 PC12 or I would try it. There are a lot of paints for other Carenado aircraft and for Aerosoft aircraft so there has to be a way for somebody to do some. 

This. (Emphasis added)

Each of my SR22 liveries took the better part of 6-8 hours of hands-on work because of the various orientations, mirrored faces, scaling, and sheer lack of any PSD's with layers - so I had to make my own. After that, I vowed to not mess with Carenado repaints aside from changing a reg here and there. It's just too much of a time-suck. If they could get their act together and provide us with a decent, layered PSD paint kit I'm pretty sure the Carenado repaint "market" would explode. But, that's clearly not part of their business model.

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

Guest JustanotherPilot

Two RFDS paints (SA and WA) now available aussiex.org.

(and Aerosoft)

Ditto. I also had high hopes for their A320 series (heck, I did over a dozen for Airsimmer), but simply didn't have the time and patience without a "proper" paint kit.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM