Sign in to follow this  
MED1473

A/P and A/T disengage key mapping

Hi all,

I was just wondering what the correct procedure for disengaging A/P and A/T on final is?

I currently use the disengage bar on the MCP and the A/T switch which I realize is not correct and results in the A/P-A/T alarm annoyingly going off while landing.

Can anybody suggest the correct procedure for this, especially if there's one that won't have me take my hands off the controls?

Cheers, Matteo

I was just wondering what the correct procedure for disengaging A/P and A/T on final is?

Have a look at this:

Kyle Rodgers

Awesome! I knew I could count on you Kyle for this one! Thanks so much, programming it as I type (well ish...).

BTW I watched the "Children of the magenta line" video while I was at it and that's absolutely brilliant!

Cheers, Matteo 

Awesome! I knew I could count on you Kyle for this one!

haha - glad I could help!

Kyle Rodgers