Sign in to follow this  
mikced76

No GA AI traffic UT2

Every since updating to P3D v2.4 I dont get any GA traffic from UT2 with VoxATC. I run the UT2 bridge correct after VoxATC Indexer and I have both GA and Airlines activated in UT2 before running the UT2 Bridge. P3D Traffic sliders set to 0 when running the simulator. Anyone else experience this

The Airlines I see correctly

Mike 

Did you set both traffics to zero in UT2, also?  All traffic should be set to zero, both inside and outside of the simulator, when running VoxATC, I believe.

yes both traffic set to 0 in both UT2 and P3D. I do notice now that if I bring the traffic slider in VoxATC setting to above like 50% or so I do see GA traffic as well but then the commercial traffic is enormous.

What level of traffic do you all set in VoxATC itself (in VoxATC Settings)?

Mike