Sign in to follow this  
rjack1282

Flight plans are not loading into default GPS

I'm not sure if I am missing something after reading through the manual but my created flight plan is not loading into the default GPS units. One of the great things about Plan G was the ability to create and export a .pln and then load that .pln through the flight planner of P3D and all the waypoints would then be listed in the GPS unit. This is the only feature that I have been unable to figure out. Thanks for the help.

Ryan

Ryan

Same problem here.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Well, same poblem here as well.

Running Win8.1 x64

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Hi,

I don't quite understand what you want to achieve. Can you describe the steps you take within SLX and what you expect to see in P3D?

If you select the flight plans window, there's a 'Send to simulator' button on the ribbon. If you press this button, the selected flight plan will be sent over to P3D. Is this what you were looking for?

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Hi Maarten, i create a flight plan and save it. Then i open P3D and go to the flight planner and press load and it doesn't load. Other flight plans made with FS Commander load ok.

Regards.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

If you select the flight plans window, there's a 'Send to simulator' button on the ribbon. If you press this button, the selected flight plan will be sent over to P3D. I

Maarten,

I confirm that does not work with your latest version (using P3Dv2.4).

Simconnect gives a message that the flight plan has been sent, but in the sim the flight plan is not received (or seen).

Also, loading a SLX generated flight plan will not load when using the P3D flight planning menu. I can see the FP, I can click it, I can use the load button, no error is shown, but the FP will not load.

Maarten,

I also can confirm that the flight plan isn't send to P3D.

Cheers,

Ruud

Simconnect gives a message that the flight plan has been sent, but in the sim the flight plan is not received (or seen).

Also, loading a SLX generated flight plan will not load when using the P3D flight planning menu. I can see the FP, I can click it, I can use the load button, no error is shown, but the FP will not load.

This describes the issue well.  The SLX generated flight plans will not load into the default GPS units.

Ryan

Ryan

Maarten,

I confirm that does not work with your latest version (using P3Dv2.4).

Yes exactly.

The .pln file is created, correctly associated with the flight but isn't loaded.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Same here with FSX.   Sent FP to FSX by SLX, started FSX, selected the SLX flightplan, listed with all of my other flight plans but the file appears to be blank because when I load this file nothing is displayed in the departure and destination boxes.   Creating a flightplan with another program and exporting to FSX works just fine.   SLX will see this flight plan and I can use the other programs flight plan in SLX and start my flight without issues.

Thanks,

Mike Cameron

Hi all,

Please check the latest version. It could make a difference.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

No difference here, Maarten. Still doesn't load. Nothing is displayed in the departure and destination boxes.

Alvega

No difference here, Maarten. Still doesn't load. Nothing is displayed in the departure and destination boxes.

Does not work for me either in FSX.

Thanks,

Mike Cameron