Sign in to follow this  
raofaisal

Guidance For FSX Home Cockpit Setup with "Wideview" Program

Hi, 

I am building a multi-PC networked home cockpit based on FSX. I have three LED monitors, each of size 40 inch for this purpose and three i7 computers. I am trying to configure this setup using "Wideview" program. The required configuration is as follows :

One i7 PC will act as "Server PC" and also provide display to Front LED monitor.
Second i7 PC will act as "Client PC" and provide display to Front-Right LED monitor.

Third i7 PC will also act as "Client PC" and provide display to Front-Left LED monitor.

The problem is that I am unable to align the views available in both side monitors (Front-Right and Front-Left) with the view available in Front monitor. I have tried hard to understand and follow the information available in manual of "Wideview" software for alignment of FSX views appearing in monitors. However, that information is just general and scattered and not a step by step configuration guide and is therefore beyond my understanding.

Can anyone please help me in this regard by providing an easy to understand & step by step guideline for alignment of views ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!